Sunday, July 21, 2013

FOTD: July 20th 2013

Hi Guys! 

This is my make up look from last night. I really wanted to share this with you because I used Coppering by Mac and even though it is a beautiful color, it can be kind of hard to wear so I thought I'd share how I wear it! 





Products I used: 
Bare Minerals Party Time Primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder
Nars Duo in Laguna and Orgasm
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 
Mac Eyeshadow in Coppering
Benfit Magic Ink in Black
Benefit They're Real! 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in # 17

I started of by priming my face with Bare Minerals Party Time Primer. I apply this with my fingers all over my face. Next I use my Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Toasted Beige. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and make sure I blend it in really well. I use two concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up in Classic Beige underneath my eyes and Benefit Boi-ing in #3 on any spots I have on my face. I am weird and use a foundation brush to blend my concealers in just because I feel like concealer brushes are too small and I never actually use my foundation brushes for foundation. Next I apply my Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder with a kabuki brush all over my face. Following that, I apply my NARS bronzer in Laguna all over my face with a full face brush by Bare Minerals. This gives a really natural all over bronze color. Using my SOHO blush brush, I apply my NARS blush in Orgasm to my cheeks; a little goes a long way with this product. I don't like eyeshadow primers so instead I use my Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo cream shadow in Bad to the Bronze. I use my finger tip for this and blend it all over my lid. Next I take a big eyeshadow brush by SOHO and apply Coppering by Mac all over my lid and into my crease. Then taking a blending brush, I think I used my ELF one, I blend the color up into my brow bone. Following that, I take an angled brush with Coppering on it and apply it to my lower lash line. Using my finger tip, I take Bad to the Bronzer again and apply it into the inner corner of my eye. I then use my Benefit Magic Ink liquid liner and make a "winged" look with my top liner. I adore how dark this liquid liner is. For my lashes, I used my all time favorite They're Real! by Benefit. It is such an amazing mascara for lots of length. Lastly, I use my Kate Moss lipstick in number 17 from Rimmel on my lips. 


How do you wearing Copper colored shadows? 

Lots of Love, 
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Your lashes look great.I love Benefits They're real! Definitely one of my favourites too.
    xxx
    Miss Bows
    bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It is such a great mascara! xx

      Delete
  2. Rena you're make-up is just stunning!
    You look so so pretty :)

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous glowing look Hun. I absolutely LOVE coppering!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never seen this eyeshadow until now. It looks so good! Very pretty Rena!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful fresh faced look!

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up is just awesome!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty make up perfect for summer and escpecially day time !!! I just found your blog and i really like it :)

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    Natassa,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.