Monday, September 30, 2013

H&M Haul

Hi Guys!
H&M is having a huge mid season sale at this moment I couldn't help myself but order a few things! I managed to get 7 pieces including a biker jacket, two cardigans, a sweater, a pair of pants, a pair of legging and glasses for under $90! I don't know about you but I think this is pretty freakin' good! I'm really excited to share these pieces with you and if I can still find them on the H&M website, I will link them below!


corduroy pants and printed leggings

close up of leggings pattern

First two things I got were bottoms. I got one pair of black corduroy pants for $15 dollars. They were originally priced at $24.95 ( you can find them HERE). They come in six colors/patterns. My favorite thing about them is that they are long enough! I am a tall girl at 5'10 and it is really hard to find pant long enough and these surprisingly are! I had plans of wearing them rolled up but I actually don't need to. The other bottoms I got are a pair of patterned leggings. They are gray with a velvet pattern on them and they were only $10! They were originally priced at $17.95 ( you can find them HERE). They fit great and are a thicker material that is going to be great for the winter time. 

knitted sweater and glasses

knitted sweater

The next two things I got were a knitted sweater and a pair of glasses. The sweater is natural white color and it was $12.45. It was originally priced at $24.95( you can find it HERE). It comes in five different colors. I picked the natural white because I  think it would look really great with the patterned leggings I got. I also got a pair of glasses. They have blank lens in them and were $3. They were originally priced at $7.95 (you can find it HERE). They are great for raves or just for completing an outfit. 
olive green and gray

knit cardigan
Next I got two of the same cardigan. I love huge oversized cardigans so when I saw these for $15 each I jumped at the chance to get them. I might have jumped a little bit to fast because I didn't realize they are wool and not cotton. It was a bit of a surprise but I've actually worn the gray one already and it wasn't too itchy. This is definitely a lesson on reading the description. They were originally priced $34.95 ( you can find it HERE). 
 

faux leather biker jacket 


Lastly I got this cute little biker jacket. I actually can't find it online anymore sorry! But it was $20 and originally priced at $49.95. It is perfect for the fall weather and it sits perfectly on the waist. I was so surprised to find it for only $20! I can't remember the last time I found such a good deal for a jacket like this! 


What sales have you been loving? 
Lots of Love,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those leggings are amazing! I haven't been to H&M in a long time, I think I need to go very soon!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.