Tuesday, June 3, 2014

FOTD: Pop of Color May 30th

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you are all excited for June. I can't wait to start going to the beach every single day. Today I have a quick face of the day for you from a few days ago. I really liked this look. It is a purple shimmer eye with a teal inner corner and a wing. On the lips, I had on a coral color. I thought this was a perfect look for summer. I don't remember what products I used but the inner corner color is by Sephora! I need to start writing down what products I use. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! 

By the way, my 150 Followers giveaway is still going on! Check here to enter!





lots of love, 
Rena

16 comments:

  1. you look lovely
    I too am looking forward to going to the beach
    great blog, I'm now following you on BlogLovin and GFC
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to heading to the beach often myself. This is a lovely look! I love how you incorporated teal. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eye makeup! You are so pretty! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Post love the application of the eye make up! Following you! Please have a look at our blog too!

    With Love
    The Syeda Sisters
    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! definitely will check you guys out! x

      Delete
  5. Love the eye makeup. You look so pretty.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look you created here! Very summery!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look...so pretty! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a pretty look, love the mix of colour xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just fab. I love the colors.

    myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty. I love the coral lips too.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.